My Blog List

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nimh-rods

I just finished these guysup for Joe at Mantic Games. He'll be using them along with the Corporation Marines to Demo Warpath at various stores and conventions. He'll be doing demo games at the Grand Opening of Dropzone Games in Glen Burnie, MD on June 23. Tom Gruhala, the former Manager of the Glen Burnie Battle Bunker, is opening Dropzone in the same space the bunker was in before it closed. "I'll show 'em, I'll re-open it my damn self!" He didn't actually say that, as far as I know, but I like to imagine he did.


2 comments:

  1. Mr. Raley on the internets! Yay! These look super. Them secret weapon powders are making metallics fun again. (I think I see them used here)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No powders on these fellows, just good ol' Devlan Mud.

      Delete