My Blog List

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Here is a blast from the past. I used to be big into the Lord of The Rings Strategy Battle Game. Despite the endless disparaging it received from interweb neckbeards for taking GW resources away from 40K, it is a wonderful little game. I painted several armies including Angmar, Grey Company and a couple of Mordor ones. These dwarves are my definitely my favorite though!

Lord of the Rings Dwarves - Dain, Gimli, Banner Dude and Balin
Dain, Gimli, Banner Dude and Balin

Lord of The Rings Strategy Battle Game - Dwarf Warriors with Shield
Dwarf Warriors with Shields

Lord of The Rings Strategy Battle Game - Dwarrf Warriors with Two-handed Axes
Dwarf Warriors with Two-handed Axes

Lord of The Rings Strategy Battle Game - Dwarrf Warriors with Bows
Dwarf Warriors with Bows


Lord of The Rings Strategy Battle Game - Khazad Guard
Khazad Guard

Lord of The Rings Strategy Battle Game - Dwarf Rangers
Dwarf Rangers



7 comments:

  1. These are exquisite. Thank you for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Marc! Looks great do you still have them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happen to sell any of them? :) I guess not though. Do you remember what colors you used, they look beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, I think I'll hang on to them, haha. I used old GW colors. I think Dark Fleah for the red and Catachan

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Catchan green for the green. With liberal use of Scorched brown, Bestial Brown and Cidex Grey, of course!

    ReplyDelete